Guest Stats

Tuesday 1 April 2014

upturned absurdity

Thanks to my very thoughtful university lecturers and better still our very wise Senate I got a whole two weeks break from all these books assignments term papers and that other dull thing that school life dons; exams...

so I travelled to the lakeside (I don have to mention coz they say its only one lakeside worth the name) and I marvelled at the beauty so rich..and of course the fish....n yeah the night-life is amazing....you know two weeks ago, I'd have said comfortably that only a handful guys drink from this region...am glad I hadn't told anyone..haha

of course I had my photographer with me and he managed to capture this very moment when I was thinking about sea traffic.... I was wondering how it could have been if we highly depended on it like we do on Matatu Public transport...I mean if they were to on strike (like I heard guys today saying how they walked surprising distances to work) would we swim to work!

ooooh wat about the parking for those fellows who must have personalized boats and maybe Rangerover equivalents would be miniships! hehe

our brothers from this very lakeside who know how best to hike a ride back home hanging from the train would really need Aristotle's Brain to survive... wait maybe thats too much a brain for them... lets say Newton's!

seriously we need a better public transport sector...not the kind of paralysis that TLB is serving us....

3 comments:

  1. Haa, that's a particularly interesting thought..water transport. I think its safe though to want to use the new line of air transport, jambojets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is interesting. some of us would however have to take swimming classes first

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right mercy...jambojet is going to revolutionize long distance local transport...

    Murugi.. you tell me how much training you need to be capable of swimming from Haile Selassie to Githurai?

    ReplyDelete